بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Please give a helping hand to the families in need
Jannah Road Charity Op Shop is New Zealand’s First Islamic Op Shop committed to supporting our Muslim and wider communities. Some of our income that came from the shop went towards supporting organisations that we support such as the WTG Group from 2014 to 2017. Currently we are focused on our own projects particularly Temporary Accommodation Project. From feedback we believe, this is the most urgently required in Auckland.
We carefully distribute Zakat, Fitr and Sadaqa according to the donors’ request within Islamic requirements. Thanks to Allah (swt) and our local community from Ramadhan 2016, we have distrubuted zakat and fitr money to extremely poor and unfortunate refugees overseas. We also distribute money to refugees and families here in New Zealand.
Please give generously to the account below with a reference to the type of donation you wish to contribute. Thank you.
We sold WTG fund raising biscuits at our shop. Total sold 1218 packets which means an extra $1218 donated to WTG.
The amount of money our charity op shop has fund raised for WTG’s child placement project is $16,425.00.
|Our charity efforts are transparent to the public so please find below our proof of receipts which show the money is transferred regularly.|
As Jannah Road is a registered charity trust (CC51652), we also accept direct donations to assist us with running the Op Shop and providing the support back to the community.
If you wish to contribute to our charity, please give generously to the account below and contact us if you have any questions. Thank you.
Jannah Road Charity Trust
Registration Number: CC51652
Account Name: Jannah Road
Account Number: 38-9016-0844751-02
For overseas donors:
SWIFT Code: KIWINZ22
Quran: Surah 2. Al-Baqara, Ayah 267
|O believers, spend in Allah’s Way the best portion of the wealth you have lawfully earned and that which We have produced for you from the earth, and do not pick out for charity those worthless things that you yourselves would not accept but with closed eyes. Bear in mind that Allah is Self-Sufficient, Praiseworthy.|
What We Can and Can’t Accept as Donations
Our first Islamic Op Shop relies entirely on the generosity of our community – not only as volunteers and customers who shop with us, but also as donors of good quality stock. If you’re moving house, or simply having a clear-out, donating goods to our shop is a great way to support the work of Jannah Road Charity.
To arrange your donations please call us on 021 08310030
- Baby/children’s car restraint seats that have expired
- Helmets that have expired
- Fax machines
- Electric blankets, hot water bottles, gas bottles & gas heaters
- Any electrical goods that have frayed cords or any other obvious faults
- Wire wove & divan beds
- Inflatable toys
- Encyclopedias & Readers Digest condensed books and magazines
- Cracked/broken glass, china & pottery
- Soiled/moldy, stained or damaged clothing
- Pillows/duvets (bedding) that is marked/mildewed etc
- Rusty tins, tools etc
- Drugs, medications, needles – either prescribed or pharmacy purchased
- Good quality, clean clothing and shoes
- Bags and accessories
- Jewellery and valuables
- Home wares: china, kitchenware, Islamic ornaments and pictures
- Soft furnishings: small rugs, linen, curtains
- Islamic clothing: Abayas, jubbas, caps, scarves etc
- Furniture (needs to be arranged prior)