Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
Dear Brother & Sisters
JANNAH ROAD CHARITY TRUST would like to announce that our children competition closed.
We would like to thank all our participants who have taken the time and effort into submitting letters. Also our sincere appreciation and thanks to our judge Sallyanne Mason who helped with the results.
The purpose of our charity is to support the Muslim community especially children. We intend to sponsor this competition to allow our Muslim youth to express themselves about Islam and being a Muslim today.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
Letter writing competition for children from ages 10 to 15 years.
This is a competition only open to children from age 10 to 15 years old
If you could write a letter to our beloved Prophet Muhammad ( s.a.w ) what would you say ?
To show our appreciation to those who are successful, we are giving the following prizes:
- First place have won a family pass for RAINBOWS END for 2 adults and 4 children,
Congratulations to our First Place Winner: Asma Rishard
- Second place have received a $100.00 gift voucher for Khyber Food and Spices
Congratulations to our Second Place Winner: Asmah Bano
- Third place have received a $60.00 gift voucher for Shefco Halal Meats,
Congratulations to our Third Place Winner: Fardosa Kalif
- Fourth place have received a $40.00 gift voucher family meal for Tandoori Hut,
Congratulations to our Fourth Place Winner: Fathi Shake
- Fifth place have received a $30.00 gift voucher for Cuts & Trims Hair Salon.
Congratulations to our Fifth Place Winner: Ismaeil Abdul
Everything is SPONSORED by Jannah Road Charity Trust and Proactiv Computer Solutions Ltd.
If you would like to be part of this and future activities, you can make a gold coin donation to our account.
Jannah Road Charity Trust
Registration Number: CC51652
Account Name: Jannah Road
Account Number: 38-9016-0844751-01